Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday

Matted and Framed

I finally bit the bullet and had this painting matted and framed. Then I took two more to Ruth to have done. Yikes! ($$$$$). I don't have any of my own stuff hanging in my house except for an old pencil drawing. Maybe having these up will give me incentive to keep my brush wet!



A terrible picture of our art group on Wednesday. How I ever caught eveyone looking so serious, I'll never know. We are not a serious group. And Lenore isn't in this picture.

The cookies Vicky brings unfailingly are in a container on the table.


Good grief! Girly hands! Kasey loves finger nail polish, and her Mom fixed her up the other day.

**********************

I really don't like spring in Pinedale. It is brown and ugly, it is still cold, and the wind blows. The trees are beginning to get their annual decoration of white plastic bags hanging from the branches.

***********************

Doing nothing is very hard to do... You never know when you're finished.

How beautiful it is to do nothing and then rest afterwards." --Spanish proverb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your proverb.
It made me laugh out loud.
R

Anonymous said...

The finished cabin painting is delightful, Duene. JAM