Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday

I'm ashamed to admit how lax and lazy I am. I missed art group today at Rendezvous Pointe. The power blinked the other day, and the backup battery in my electric alarm clock is dead. So I had to reset the clock and the alarm. Well, my alarm will go off at 7:45 tonight. I didn't even wake up until 9:30 this morning, and as art group begins at 9:00, I decided it was a lost cause.

I brought up a new backup battery for the clock today. and will hopefully get the AM and PM thing straightened out.

*****************************
Some pictures from Kindergarten Days



One of the finer moments of Kindergarten pictured above. Heidi and I used to take our morning class up Horse Creek for a field trip to feed at Louie and Lisa and Drew and Tawny's place. The Roberts were always so patient and were wonderul hosts for a passel of little kids.

Kasey has another ear infection, and Barrie took her to the doctor. She didn't go to Julie's until about 10:00. She was so excited, because she was wearing her tennis shoes and a light jacket instead of her clunky snow boots and parka. Must be spring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember you guys taking Scott on that trip and he fell off and got ran over. Luckily it was deep snow and he didn't get hurt. Good thing it wasn't this year!

Betty