Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday


The proof copy of the book I wrote came Wednesday. I know I am supposed to read it carefully and approve it if it is OK. There are a few typos I caught, but I have to go back and read directions to see what I am supposed to do next. I remember something about listing the book with Amazon, but that's not what I wanted to do. I really didn't intend for anyone to read it.

Kasey is about over her cold, Barrie says she is a little better, and now I have a cold. Just got e-mail from Tracy, and she and Paul both have colds. Good grief! What a germy bunch!

I am so excited for Judi and Rollie and their new Roadtrek. If you haven't seen the picture of it yet, check Judi's blog for Thursday. I even went to the Roadtrek website and looked at the floor plans of the van. Pretty neat!

3 comments:

Judith Angell Meyer said...

Well for what it's worth, I'd be proud to purchase one of your books. I spent a lot of time to listening to "are we there yet," and I'm sure you actually made the frustrating chant interesting.
~J~

Tracy LeClair said...

How do I get a copy of your book?

Anonymous said...

I'd be embarrassed for anyone to read my book, but maybe . . .
Tracy, you are in the book, well, sort of. After all, it is supposed to be fiction. Your name is Lisa.
Judith, I hope things are going great for you, healthwise (and otherwise). I'll have to consider making the book available.
Duene