Saturday, January 16, 2010

Old tractor

The Old Rusty Tractor


Click on image for a larger view.


I was pretty happy with the way this turned out except for the foreground. The shadow under the tractor should be darker than the near foreground. And then, of all things - and this always happens to me when I look at a painting on the computer screen - the darned tractor only has one back tire!! The grass in my photo almost completely hides the other tire, but it's there.

So I guess I will say this painting is almost finished, but not quite.

*********************
Barrie has been putting 50 miles a day on her dogs - with the dog sled and running through a lot of dirt and rocks. That makes for long days. She is happy with the way her dogs are doing.
*****************************

Talked to my sister-in-law yesterday. They are in Salt Lake waiting for the refrigerator to be repaired in their motor home. The part will be in Monday, then hopefully they can get on the road to Mesquitte. They are parked at the RV repair place, plugged into their electricity and with the things from their freezer in the freezer in the RV office.

Talked to Tracy yesterday also. She and Paul left for Florida early this morning to spend time in their condo. Her sister, Leslie and her husband, Bobby are joining them. She says it has warmed up there and was supposed to get up around 70 today.

1 comment:

MOM/Gina said...

Ok Duene...I've been waiting for the "three wheel" tractor to appear! You do soooo good.