Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday

Here are two of the dogs Barrie got from Utah after Christmas, Tinkerbell and Cummins. I haven't seen them yet, but Barrie said they are not in good shape, very skinny and have worms. She has wormed them and is feeding them to fatten them up a bit. Sled dogs are supposed to be lean, but these guys really need some more meat on their bones.




I'm sure not getting over this cold as fast as I would like. I think I'm better, but Barrie has gone back to bed the last two days. She goes out to feed the dogs, then to bed. Kasey feels pretty good, and was happy to get back to "school" today. Wonderful day care!

Sure wish I had enough ambition to do some watercolors today. But I think I will just sit and work on the latest colored pencil dog picture.

No comments: