Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday

Barrie fixed two big pans of chicken enchiladas today for some musher friends who were here for lunch . The Berges, - Allan, Tabby, and Allie from Glenrock came to pick up the two dogs Barrie got for them in Idaho. Emily and Bobbie Wade from Big Piney were here too. Nice people, nice visit, and delicious chicken enchiladas!



Click on image for a larger view.

I'm supposed to be working on other projects, but I started yet another one today. I want to do a colored pencil drawing from the moose photo I took yesterday.

I don't usually do the eyes first, but I tried it today. I don't think I got it quite right - she had such a sweet expession on her face and pretty eyes.

Yeah, I know. I am probably the only person in the world who thinks moose have pretty eyes and can have a sweet expression. But I like them! Then again, I've never been chased by one.

Colored pencils take so much patience. They don't blend well except by layering, and they don't erase. After I work with them a while, I usually am sick of them and put them away. But I always end up getting them out again.

No comments: