Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday

No picture today. I took my computer to the senior center today and Mike took it home. Sure hope he can fix it, and quickly!!

The old laptop upstairs has really developed a problem. Somehow, a program called Vista Anti Spyware has installed itself on it. I get popup messages constantly about "stealth alert" or dangerous "trojans", "tracking software detected", and more. It won't let me type, and I get kicked off the internet. I'm over it. I could go to the computer downstairs, but I think I will just turn off the computer and quit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, here is how you fix that laptop. Open it in safe mode, then go to your help and support in the start tab. Then go to System Restore, and then restore it to an earlier "safer" point. If you have an idea when that pop thing started, just restore before it. I have had to do it to a couple of computers and it is very effective. :)

Betty