Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday

Now playing on my iPod - Tom Leher, "Poisoning Pigeons in the Park"

Who is Tom Leher, you wonder? A weird college professor who wrote and sang weird songs. It got him fired from Harvard.

***********************



Some nostalgia here in some old Rendezvous pictures. Norma Richardson in the top photo, and Grant Beck in the bottom one. They are both gone now.

***********************
Barrie and Kasey went to the rodeo last night. Chuck had his pickup parked up there, and Bob and Charlene were there. So Barrie had a good visit with them, and Kasey showed off for them.

When I asked Kasey about the rodeo, she described what I think was a saddle bronc who bucked close to them, and she told me the horse said "Oh, my back."

Barrie borrowed the gas weedeater from work yesterday, and she got our lawn mowed and trimmed. I haven't even looked yet to see if she weedeated flowers. Oh well. I hate gas weedeaters, because I've never had one I could start. She hates my electric one. She told me that my weedeater says "Oh No! Grass. I can't do that!"

No comments: