Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday

Bill and Alice went home this morning. Never seems like they stay very long. We had a lot more visiting to do.

Bill returned some books I loaned him - the Berrybender series by Larry McMurtry. I want to read them again - sometime.

************
I sat on the front porch for a while this afternoon. The cat came out with me, but when I shut the door to keep mosquitoes out of the house, she was done with being outdoors.. Even while I was sitting right there, she got upset and started wanting back in. Weird cat!
Chloe, the bobtailed cat, showed up, and Kasey was in the bathtub. She could hardly wait to get out and feed Choe and pet her. Wish I had taken a picture.
**********************



Kasey is learning to use the mouse on the desktop computer. She is playing one of the "Peep" games here. She's fresh out of the tub, wet hair and in her pajamas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Chole showing up more often, or just more often when Kasey is there?
She sure loves that cat, but who wouldn't love a cat that loves you back like she does.