Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thursday


Now playing on my iPod - Ian Tyson, "Navajo Rug"



This is a manipulated photo. I liked the scene, but the light was bad and the photo came out very blah. So I used Photoshop to wake it up. Maybe too much.



We were discussing gates the other day - how some are so hard to open, and how some of them are so tight you can't even close them. This one should be easy to open. Or maybe just go around it?

Some daisies I thought looked pretty in the tall grass. Some people call them Shasta daisies, but I'm pretty sure they are oxeye daisies, and considered a nuisance by ranchers. They're still pretty in my back yard, anyway.
**********************
Art group was great yesterday. Conley is back from his fishing trip. I stayed for lunch and ate with Judi. We sat with Carl and Peggy.
I saw some people come in the dining room, and realized it was Bob and Charlene Ditton. It was so good to see them. They will be here about a week.
*************************
My memory's gitten' so bad I don't know if I lost a horse or found a rope.

Hi spider, nice spider let me pet you . . . with my shoe . . . good spider.



1 comment:

Roger said...

I'm going to agree with you about the Oxeye daisies.
I think Shasta daisies have a yellower center, and the oxeye has a darker yellow center like these are.