Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday

Just Boring




I picked up these two feathers in my yard yesterday, laid them on my old picnic table and took a picture.

The cow skull has hung on the front of my house for years. Sometimes I think I should protect it from the weather. I have two more skulls in the house, a coyote and a deer, very old and white, and tell myself I will draw them or paint them some day. I did a pen and ink of this cow skull years ago. I should bring it in.

I tried to upload a video tonight, but Blogger did not cooperate.
************************

Movie Marathon
I remember watching bits and pieces of "Lonesome Dove" years ago when it was a TV series, but never saw the whole movie. I was looking for a book in Barrie's room and found that she has the movie on DVD. So I started watching it yesterday, only got through half of it, and finished watching it this morning. Good grief! That movie is over 6 hours long! But it really is a good movie.

No comments: