Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday

This has taken a lot of my time the last few days. Don't know why I got so into this book, but I did. It's a real mystery thriller, and it has me hooked.



I won one of these on eBay today for a good price. And have a chance to get another one. I won three of these on eBay for our art group, and they have all been sold. It's fun to win something on eBay for about half what they sell for retail. Just have to be patient sometimes.
************************
Kasey got to see the baby raccoons at her grandpa's yesterday. She was excited about them.

I have made an attempt to "declutter" my upstairs room today. I tend to let it get a little too much of that "lived in" look.

Am still struggline through the online writing course I am taking. Some of it is actually starting to sink in and make sense.
**********************
Now playing on XM radio : Joe Nichols "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off."


1 comment:

Judi said...

Didn't know that was a Joe Nichols song. The only one I know is "A Little More Faith than the World has Doubt". It's a great song.