Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday

The sun is trying to shine, but I don't think it has much of a chance. It's going to be another cool rainy day.


This guy and two others were in my driveway this morning. I keep my "big gun" ready to go upstairs. (My camera with the telephoto lens). He got nervous and left because I kept having to push the cat out of my way to take a picture. Too much motion and activity.

Last night for some reason, I was trying to remember a song I used to play for the kids in kindergarten. It had to do with traveling in the car with a baby, and being stopped by a wicked witch, a giant, etc. who theaten to eat everyone up. All I could remember was that the baby said "Goo Goo Ga Ga" and the family was allowed to drive on.

You gotta love Google. I typed "Goo goo ga ga children's song" in the search bar, and found it. It is on an album named "Traffic Jams" by Joe Scruggs. I think Kasey needs some Joe Scruggs music!

2 comments:

Judi said...

Kat or not, you got a great photo. Love those silly kid songs.

Charmian said...

What a beauty!