Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday

The new TV came today. Barrie got it unpacked and set up in about 15 minutes. Now she has to struggle to get the old one (pregnant elephant, weighs about 500 lbs.)down the steps and get it to the dump.

I don't watch enough TV to bother with it, but I am tempted to replace the upsairs TV (another pregnant elephant) with a new one just like it.

I'm sure the last TV I bought (at Falers) was over $600 for a 32 inch flat screen. This one is the LG brand, 32 inch, and cost half as much.




Charm forwarded some cute pictures to me. It's supposed to be baby porcupine, but I think it's a hedgehog. Cute!



**********************



Enjoyed art group this morning, once I finally got there. The streets are all torn up, and I finally stopped an asked two of the workers how to get to Rendezvous Pointe.

1 comment:

Judi said...

Congrats on one new TV. Isn't it nice to get those behemoth's out of the house? Cute pictures, Charm. I agree - hedgehog.