Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tracy and Paul are on their way from Colorado and will be here this afternoon. She'll probably call as they go through on the way to the lake. They will want to get their camp set up and boat in the water.

Tracy always brings a ton of food, but I've got some steaks to take up.

Not much food here - I thought I would go to Ridley's, but Barrie truck is parked behind me. Yes, I'll use any excuse to keep from going grocery shopping. The problem is, Barrie doesn't have time to go.










Three more drawings from my old sketchbooks. One year when I taught half time, I drew portraits of all the kids in my class. These must have been practice, because I know every kid took theirs home with them.


Barrie removed the dew claws from the new pups last night. Poor little squeakers!





No comments: