Friday, July 1, 2011

It's beautiful up at the lake. Kasey, Barrie and I went up last night and ate with Tracy and Paul. Paul did all the cooking.

Tracy got a new Sony Bloggie video camera. She and Barrie are checking out the video she took.




And KC is watching herself.

Paul just received a big wet kiss from Daisy.


Kasey found a tiny "calipitter" on the table, and put it in her flowers. The Arrow Leaf Balsam Root is in full bloom, and KC asked her Mom to stop and pick some on the way up. Tracy put them in water for her.

Yeah! Barrie went to Ridley's for us yesterday. I pretended I was a little afraid to drive her truck, which was parked behind me in the carport.


It's looking like we will be removing our big pine trees in front of the house. Bark Beetles got them, I guess. They are starting to turn brown.






4 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Well I'm sick about your tree...good pix of your kids...

Anonymous said...

wow a rare pic of me and tracy together:) not a common event!
you didn't tell the whole story of the caliptter...

Duene said...

Well, I didn't want anyone to get upset aboout the calipitter's demise. All she did was pick him up and hold him between her fingers.

Judi said...

Looks like a fun time up at the lake. Those little finger and calipitters.....