Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday

Another pup picture, going to sleep in Kasey's lap after five minutes exploring.


My brown thumb




When I bought this coleus plant, the leaves were a brilliant red with just an edge of green. I know you have to keep pruning back a coleus or it will get leggy. But this is ridiculous. How could I turn such a beautiful little plant into this pitiful looking thing? I'll try fertilizer. Can't hurt it.


****************************



By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

No one is listening until you fart.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Take it out of the sun. Put it near an east window out of direct light. It will get all purplie again.

Duene said...

You think? I'll try it. Is "purplie" a word? I like it!