Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thusday

Barrie and Kasey went to Jackson today on a grocery run. I stayed home to see Rob and Melba. Judi had another tip for them on a house on Tyler just as you go into Shelter Park. They were going to check it out.

After Rob and Melba left, I fixed some hamburger gravy and biscuits. Not too bad. Then, of all things, I laid down on my bed and took a nap. It felt so good! I always looked forward to taking a nap on weekend afternoons when I was working, and intended to take naps when I retired. I somehow never took naps after I retired.

The first thing Melba said when they got here was how beaautiful my yard is. Just thought I'd put that in case Barrie reads my blog today.




2 comments:

Judi said...

Melba is right! You have a green oasis. We live on top of gravel & nothing grows.

Duene said...

We live on rocks and fruit jars and other fill. But we have water, and water, and water!