Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday

All of a sudden, my yard is in bloom. I wasn't sure what I had left in the way of flowers. My columbine has disappeared, no iris left, and very little delphinium.

The poppies by the front gate are in full bloom. They are so pretty, and they will turn so ugly after they bloom.


The white daisies are bloooming down in the lower corner of the yard, and all along the fence.


Oops! Should have done something with the rhubarb before it went to seed. Someone planted these behind my house many years ago before I lived here. They are planted in old tires.


More white daisies in the back yard in the tall grass. I see some of the purple Dame's Rocket is growing in the back yard now too.


My horoscope today says I should make finishing as many things as I can my primary task. I hate to be nagged.

1 comment:

Judi said...

You are so funny. "I hate to be nagged".... I'm still laughing.
Love the yard pictures. Looks like a land of vast greenness. Ahhh. soothing.