Monday, July 25, 2011

More puppy

I don't have anything to post, so will borrow Barrie's pictures again. She took the pups in the yard again yesterday.

Kimble is such a nice dog. Not all sled dogs have a disposition like hers.


Kasey and a lap full of puppies.



Time for some refreshment after playing in the yard.



************************


I've had a pair of doves at my place every summer for about the last four years. They didn't return this year. Something must have happened to them.



***********************



I took a container out of the freezer yesterday, thinking it was some kind of leftovers I could eat. Well, it's leftover chopped chicken, or it might be turkey. So now I need to make something with it.


1 comment:

Betty said...

I think your doves moved to our house!! and chicken enchiladas sound good. What time is dinner?