Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thursday

I took a picture of my dead trees from down in the street. This gives a better idea of how large they are, how dead they are, and how naked my house will be without them.



This is Willie, our old mule. I loved this guy. I once took him home to mow our lawn. I rode him from Shelter Park with a halter and rope. Took a very, very, long time to get home. Willie enjoyed the trip, kept wanting to eat, and he would only turn one direction. I felt very sad when Will went "bear hunting".



Read in the paper that two of my old kindergarten students were arrested , climbing on the Moose outside the Chinese restaurant. They were arrested for public intoxication, and interferring with a police office. You make me so proud, boys!

3 comments:

Betty said...

You don't have to be one of your old kids to climb on "the Moose"....been there, done that and might try it again! :)

Duene said...

He He! Me too, we just didn't get caught! But I have no plans to do it again, do you? If you do, let me know, and I'll come down and take pictures.

Sally said...

LOL to both of you!!!!!