Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday

I made deviled eggs for supper last night. Kasey peeled the eggs and smushed the yolks.



But I lost my prep cook when Barrie came up from the basement with a box of puppies.


I"m not sure which pup is which. One is a male and the other female. Didn't get the picture of the dark female, Karma. She is the most agressive and active of the three. The pups explored for about five minutes, then konked out, sound asleep.


************************


At bedtime, KC came up to show me her elbow. It has an abrasion on it, but was red and swollen and felt hot. We don't know what happened to it. Never ask a four year old "how did that happen?"




While she was upstairs, she took a pen and held it like a microphone and sang Taylor Swift's song "Mean" for us. Then she belted out Zac Brown's band "Toes in the Water, Ass in the Sand."








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad Webster didn't know about that word "smushed". It sounds exactly like what it says. There is a word for that too. Onomata--something I learned in English. Don't remember the spelling though. rwm