Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday



I used to have so much patience. I could sit and draw and lose myself in the drawing for long periods of time. This is from an old sketchbook. I can't imagine sitting and staring at a pile of wood and drawing it. I've spent the morning doing the final proof reading on the book I wrote last fall in the NaNoWriMo activity. This photo shows the proof copy. There are so many mistakes, like writing "desert" when I meant "dessert", or forgetting what I named a town on page 81 and calling it something else on page 250, forgetting question marks, etc. I'm sure if I read through it again, I'd find just as many more. I finally figured out the "go to page" in Microsoft Word. What a life saver!


Now that that's done, wonder if I will take part in NaNoWriMo this fall?

1 comment:

Judith Angell Meyer said...

I really like this pile of logs! I'm afraid I still get lost in the details of a drawing for hours. I'm easily entertained!! :-)