Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday

I'd like to tell you I took this picture up at the lake yesterday, but actually, I found it on the Internet.



The campground still wasn't full last night, but people were coming in. Usually the place is a madhouse, and the parking lot fills to overflowing.


The mosquitoes were kind of bad last night. I wore long sleeves and long pants, rubbed a Cutters towlette all over me, Barrie sprayed my back, and I was good for the night. Poor Tracy. She uses repelllent, wore a sweatshirt with a hood over her head, and the mosquitoes absolutely swarm around her. I was sitting right next to her and they ignored me.


Paul fixed fajitas with the steak left from last night and some turkey breast they brought. Delicious!


Sure wish Kasey could spend the weekend with us!


No comments: