Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday

Now playing on XM, Toby Keith, "Shoulda' Been a Cowboy."

The dance costume for the next recital. I think it has something to do with Michael Jackson? So is this kid going to grow up to be a musher or a dancer?






I promised to post this picture of the Biffle familywith their new baby, a girl named Landee Celeste. This was taken when she was one hour old. Everyone looks so proud, and the expression on the Grandads' faces is priceless.



Congratulations, Lance and Tiffany, Tom and Kathy, and Vicky and Mark!


I started a new watercolor today of a snow scene. I think I should paint snow until I finally get it right.



************************




I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

I love cooking with wine. Sometimes, I even put it in the food.







3 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

That is the greatest picture of the Biffle kid...and family!

Judi said...

You do have some zingers....that last line....LOL

Anonymous said...

Your quote was quite correct. You never know for sure what's gonna happen when feces hit the rotary oscillator. rwm