Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday

Warm, lazy day today.  Temperature at the airport is 79 this afternoon.  We don't have much wind, just a nice breeze.

The fire has now consumed 64,000 acres, and is 55% contained.  Looks promising.  And I did hear that some ranchers were able to return some cattle to their grazing allotments.

*************************

I started a new colored pencil drawing yesterday.  I don't feel good about it yet, but it's too soon to tell, I guess.

The new neighbors are making a good impression on us.  I wasn't sure about them at first, but I think I like living next to them.  Barrie went over and introduced herself to the man.  He and his fiance live there, and he  has his little girl for the summer.  She looks like she is three or maybe four. 

They have mowed, weed-eated, raked and trimmed dead stuff out of the yard.  That yard has never seen such care before!  He has hauled several loads to the dump in his pickup.


I really do this!!




1 comment:

Judi said...

I have been know to do that too!