Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday

Mother Nature fooled me yesterday. I thought it was going to rain, and the clouds all disappeared without raining. I guess I could go to work for the National Weather Service! That's exactly the way their weather predictions turn out.

************************

I worked on the watercolor painting of elk today in art group, and made very little progress.  Too much exactness and precision.  I am working on a graphite drawing of a mare and colt.  Sure wish I had my new pencil and the electric eraser.  Maybe they're at the post office now, just waiting for me.

************************

I don't have any new pictures today, so will  use a couple I found on the Internet.




 Yes, big brother.  This is for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know what to say Bill

Duene said...

Take the 5th!