Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wednesday

Happy Fourth of July everyone.  Stay safe.

*****************************

I finally have a hummingbird using the feeder at my window.  There may be more than one, but I've only seen one at a time.


I finished this small drawing this morning.  And as usual, as soon as I look at a photo of a drawing on the computer screen, I can see things wrong with it.  The horse in the reference photo had a face almost like an Arabian, and somehow, the muzzle got oversized when I drew it. 

***********************

A message to my daughter, Barrie, who doesn't like me posting pictures of her butt on my blog:  Just watch your back, girl!!!

2 comments:

DADD said...

Tell her to BUTT out of your butt showing business.

Judi said...

I like your horse. Looks like he's smiling.