Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday

I am reading that some of the families of the Colorado shootig are already sueing the movie theater.  I hope their lawsuits are thrown out before they ever get to court and start costing the taxpayers money.  That's just plain wrong!

Remeber some of the big lawsuits from the families who lost someone to lung cancer and sued the tobacco companies?  Or the ones sueing MacDonalds for making them fat?  Ridiculous!

*****************************


Tracy called yesterday and asked me to send her this picture of her, Leslie, Marty and Sonny. They are holding a memorial service for Leslie, and Tracy is organizing it and giving the eulogy.  She is collecting pictures of Leslie, and I sent her this one and two other ones.

Yes, I made them matching shirts and pants.  I remember the pants were corduroy.  We lived at Ragged Mountain and I sewed on an old treadle sewing machine.

***********************




1 comment:

Judi said...

That cartoon is The Truth.