Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday

Took a pencil drawing to art group today.  I am tired of packing all that heavy and builky stuff I need for watercolors.  Maybe it's time to cut back on what I need for watercolors, find a smaller bag, a smaller palette, take fewer brushes, etc.  Or maybe I'll just keeping taking drawing paper and pencils and let the watercolors take some time off.

************************

Nice gentle rain off and on this afternoon.  Kind of makes me feel like a nap. 

The grass is really filling in in the little front yard where the pine trees used to be.  There was never any grass under the trees before.  Kasey has so many petunias in planters in the front yard.  You never hear much about the fragrance of petunias, but I love the smell.  The smell of petunias drifts in my open window,  especially when it warms up in the afternoons.



**************************

Why didn't anyone tell me about this before?

 

No comments: