Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday

Another windy day, and we are getting smoke from somewhere.  Not bad, but I can smell it.


Only four pages left in my little 3" x 5" Moleskine watercolor book.  It's interesting to look back through it at the things I've doodled.  I got a catalog yesterday that gives the correct pronounciation.  mol-a-skeen'-a. The notebooks are made in Italy, and they make sketch books, journals, ruled notebooks, and a few other kinds.

************************

XM radio is broadcasting live from the WE Fest in Minnesota.  Lots of country/western singers and concerts.  They say it is the largest gathering of campers ever.  Hmm.  Sounds suspiciously like a Rainbow gathering.

Why don't they put more things like this on the news, instead of the drama at the Chick-Fil A. 

1 comment:

Judi said...

Never heard of the WE Fest. Wonder what it stands for. Guess I'll have to go look it up.