Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday

Good turnout for art group this morning.  We had a new person, Hugh, a retired veterinarian from Tucson, who has a summer home at Boulder Lake.  He does watercolors.

Vicki brought banana bread (hot out of the oven), Lenore brought peaches,  and several of us stayed and ate lunch today.  I won't need to eat anything until next week.

And all I accomplished today was doing a practice piece.  I was using a new (and unfamiliar) palette, and a flawed piece of watercolor paper. 

*************************

Barrie is a dog magnet.  She picked up another dog off the street, and called Julie.  The dog spent time in our basement in a kennel, and the owner came and picked her up. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see eight or ten dogs waiting at our front gate for Barrie every morning!

**********************

Here are a couple more bird pictures from back when I worked at my photograpy, taken from my upstairs windows.


Mountain Bluebird




Goldfinch

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++



The End



2 comments:

Judi said...

Your bird pictures are simply outstanding.

DADD said...

I'll second that.

But who gets to change the TP roll