Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday

Tracy called.  They have had a campsite reserved at New Fork Lake for a long time.  The more they thought about it, they didn't want to be that far from town, because we wouldn't be up to see them very often.  So she asked me to see if anything was open in the Fremont Lake campground. 

Barrie and Kasey and I drove up yesterday afternoon and found a good space open for them.  It is right across the road from the boat dock.  They have stayed in the site next to this one before, and they can beach their boat at that nice little stretch of sandy beach, so they don't have to pull it out every night. 

They will be here Friday.

The reason the FS isnot reserving campsites at Fremont Lake for the summer was they they were going to be doing a lot of construction and repairs up there. 

Can anyone tell me what the Forest Service did up there all summer?  I watched for evidence of repairs or changes, and saw nothing.  Doesn't look to me like they did anything.

****************************
There were only five at art group this morning.  Judi has been cleaning house after have grandkids all summer, and brought a bag of little toys for Kasey and a bottle of bubbles.  Thanks, Judi ( guess). 
 
Houses are usually decorated in a theme, like Southwestern, modern, or early American.  I have decided what the theme of my house is - early Storage Shed!
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Judi said...

I'm pretty sure Kasey will thank me with no guessing. Kids love all those little Pet Shop pieces. At least I didn't give her any drums or cymbals!

Betty C said...

Early storage shed! That is great! I don't know what I have going on.....garage sale storage?