Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday

It's a very cloudy day, and I can smell rain.  Don't know where it's raining, but the smell is in the air.  Love the smell of rain!

Finally finished the drawing of the puppy and lamb.  Made the pup's head rounder, and changed the shape of his hips a little.  Also took off part of his hind foot.  Don't worry, it didn't hurt him.  I sprayed it with fixative and picked out a mat.

I got the rest of the mats I ordered for the art room.  We should be fixed up for a long time now.  Also received the mats I got on EBay.  I was a little surprised at how nice they are, and they are a real bargain.  Love, love, love Ebay!


I see this tree every day out my window, and it seems like it turned yellow just overnight. It is front of Wagon Wheel Motel.  I call it "Fred's Tree".

 
 Does anyone else recognize yourself here?

No comments: