Thursday, August 2, 2012

Thursday

Uneventful day today.  I'm hoping to receive my order of "taco bowls" in the mail today.  We really like taco salad, and I have wanted to find the tortilla bowls like you get when you order taco salad in a lot of restaurants.  A friend from Texas mentioed she had some baking pans for torilla bowls, so I looked online and found some.  They're pretty cheap, and they come four to a set. 

After I ordered them, I found that all you have to do is drape a tortilla over an inverted mason jar, and bake them in the oven.  Or a custard cup, or just about anything that has a more or less round shape and is oven proof.

*************************

Windy day today, but don't see any clouds yet.






1 comment:

Tracy LeClair said...

Let me know how you like those tortilla bowl-makers. I've been looking at those.