Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday

The campaign reminds me of two little boys fighting on the playground.  Makes me wonder how much of the foolishness is really the candidates, or maybe it's a combination of the aides, campaign workers, and the media.  Politics makes me sick!

*************************
I just got an e-mail from Pay Pal telling me they are transferring almost $300 from my Pay Pal account to my bank account.  First of all, I don't have any money in my Pay Pal account, and second, I don't have an account at the bank they named.  There was an transaction number that looked like a link, but I didn't click it.

Then at the bottom of the mail, it says "Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response."

It all looked pretty authentic until that sentence!

*********************************





A mat can make such a difference!  I matted the coffee buffalo with a tan colored oval mat, and I think it improves it. 

3 comments:

DADD said...

They are just trying to get your PAYPAL account and password information. It is called PHISHING. Good for you to ignore it and gret it deleted as soon as possible.

Judi said...

Great mat on the bison!

Betty C said...

Liking the buffalo....very nice! Print up a few and sell them at Rendezvous next year!