Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday

Big day today - both chemo and radiation treatments scheduled.  It's really an easy day, though.  I sit in a recliner for the chemo treatment, hooked to a big bag dripping the solution into my arm, covered with a warm blanket, and reading my Kindle.  I usually go to sleep.  Radiation takes about 10 minutes.  I'm never sure if I'm supposed to be taking my shirt off or putting it on.

 
My calendar is a little small, so Tracy brought me this new planner yesterday.  Pretty neat, especially what is written on the front cover.  A bonus six months is nice to plan on!  I don't know how they can guarantee that, but it's a nice thought.

Well, I will feel proud as soon as I get around to pretending to do something!


3 comments:

Judi said...

You really did it this time.....beat me to the post! I was pretty surprised when I opened my blog this morning & saw that yours was already up. I do hope those "6 Bonus Months" are your best ever.

DADD said...

Yes, I second Judi's hopes.

Rollie said...

Me too. Makes three.