Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday

I spent time yesterday writing a group email to everyone in my address book.  It was a great, newsy letter, and I have no idea where it went when I pushed "send".  The only thing of real interest was my constipation story, which I don't want to talk about and you don't want to hear.  When I told Barrie, she laughed and said "Yeah, been there, done that."  I guess dogs get constipated too.

I'll catch up more later.  In the meantime, I am being well taken care of by all!

Love you all and thanks for your thoughts and good cheer.

5 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Well shoot..I'd like to have that email. Maybe it'll show up sometime. I posted a flying picture for you this a.m.

Judi said...

Can we see a pic of Tracy & Paul's cats?

Charmian said...

Miralax has helped many. I, too, would love to read the email.

Betty C said...

I would love to have email updates....if you would like to add me to your email list it is betty.cheeney@gmail.com :)

Sally said...

I thought I was there...we have emailed, but who knows!!!! Mine again is: wyoaqha@gmail.com or Wyoming.com.