Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday

One of these days, Judi, I am going to beat you up and have my blog written before you do!  I woke up early, was just lying there looking out the window at the sky and decided to get up.  Paul and Tracy are having a bed delivered today, so they are moving the one out of their bedroom downstairs.  Daisy and I are supervising.

****************
 
Am loving watching the Rockies pulling out their wins the last two nights. 
 
Plans for the weekend - I get the weekend off from treatment.  Paul plans on golfing, and Tracy  mentioned that the fall colors are at their peak.  Am looking forward to the day.
 
The furniture is coming from Denver, so no telling when it will get here.  And Tracy has new drapes to hang.
 
 
 ****************

3 comments:

DADD said...

Make sure you take lots of fall color photos and get them posted before Judi.

Judi said...

I wish you luck, Duene. I am impressed by today's blog by 8, though.
I generally get up between 4 & 5, although (horrors above) I've been known to sleep in til 6!

The trees are simply brilliant here this year. Of course, it's only aspens, but Vicky & I saw some distant reds at Hoback Junction.

The forecast for Great Falls this coming week is the high 80s & even 90. What's with that?

MOM/Gina said...

Judi is right..our colors are gorgeous. I'm looking forward to pix from you.