Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday

Long day yesterday, but easy.  Had both chemo and radiology which takes several hours.  Things are going good.

Woke up on the couch at midnight and had a tough decision - either go to bed and maybe not sleep well (maybe), or stay up and knit.  I drank water, had some Ensure, stayed up and knit and watched part of a movie!  It woke Tracy up, and she came down to make  sure I was okay.  I should have remembered she is a very light sleeper. I think I'll get her a little beeper thingie.  So I can assure her I will beep her if I fall at night.  Paul didn't hear me at all.

New iPhone is working great.  Now to explore everything about it, which seems to be exactly like the iPad.  Somehow, I have XM radio playing on it right now.

3 comments:

DADD said...

Yeah, my hours are more like 4 to 9.
But yeah, from when my eyes open until they close, also.

Judi said...

Glad to read that you still have your wit (& hopefully your 'wits') about you!
So wish you could teleport to be with us. Helena has an overwhelming Charlie Russell Gallery. We already have 'system overload' & we just got to Great Falls!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Duene! You do have my e-mail correct! Wishing you a beautiful day! Love and hugs!