Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Settled in

 
 
I'm all settled in at Paul and Tracy's house.  Had an uneventful six hour drive to get here.  Paul and Tracy packed all my things downstairs and Tracy unpacked everything.



Here we are on the downstairs deck.  It's hard for me to think of this as "downstairs", as it is on a hillside and looks out over a large golf course. 


Here is the view out my window this morning. 

 
And here is my very own "Red Solo Cup".  Sorry, it's got something like "Pedialite" in it, and it is for sick kids to keep them hydrated.  Tracy brought it home. Well, I can pretend, can't I?  And there is a full bar down here!

My first doctor appointment is tomorrow afternoon.  Things are finally getting started!

8 comments:

Charmian said...

TLC and the view alone might cure you!!!

Sally said...

So good to wee you are there! Hi to Tracy and Paul! Red Solo Cups are cure all's, no matter what is in them!!!! Agree with Charm, TLC and the view!!!

Judi said...

Keep blogging. We so miss you! And get your email fixed. Did you get my text? (Or maybe you don't text?). The person who bid on your truck painting, put a bid on your lantern. This time it was the minimum bid.

Betty C said...

Thanks for the update...I have really missed your daily blog. Wishing you the best as you start your cure!! :)

Rollie said...

Best of luck. You are in good hands with Tracy and Paul. We're all thinking of you. The pictures are really neat.

MOM/Gina said...

Good to see your blog this morning. I think of you all the time. Love the pictures. Best of luck with your doctors and "the cure". Luv you.

Duene said...

Judi, my e mail works.

Bill said...

good looking family you have bro bill