Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday

Tracy is at a conference in Keystone, so Paul is in charge of getting me to treatment today and tomorrow. 

I went to sleep on the couch last night and Tracy didn't have the heart to wake me up and make me go to bed.  Couch sleeps nice!!

 
This is what I see in the ceiling in the radiology room while I am laying on my back looking up.  Gorgeous.  There are two of them, very similar. 

My friend Claire is just about the most thoughtful person I know.  She sent me a head cover, bandana type, yesterday.  I have been knitting a hat, which will probably fit the Jolly Green Giant, and I will probably never wear it.

Hmm, eat, drink, take pills, sleep, read, etc.  Exciting life.  The new walker came, and all we had to do was take it out of the box and unfold it.  Have to think of a name for it!

There are two hawks circling in the sky outside the window.  Hope they aren't watching the little rabbit.

6 comments:

Judi said...

Is it a real skylight or a picture of 'looking out a window'?
Yes, Claire knows a lot about what you are going through and is very caring.

DADD said...

Call your walker Penelope. No special reason, just a cute name. And for short you can call it Penny

DADD said...

Yes, I was wondering the same thing as Judi. Is that a real skylight or a picture or photo and the ceiling?

Duene said...

The picture is something digital, lit from behind, I think.

MOM/Gina said...

Thinking of you every day. Love what your family is doing for you.

Anonymous said...

Must be a radiation room thing (ceiling light cover). Mine had that too. Aspens with few pine trees. It seemed arranged to make me feel like I was laying on my back in a forest looking up into trees. My OCD allowed me to count branches---always different number. Ginni Myers