Friday, September 26, 2014

Saturday

I have achieved something!! Check out the time, people! I have beat Judi up and posted my blog.  Can't decide whether to eat some ice cream, or go back to bed!


My friend Mary Lou, who now lives in Bullhead City with her daughter, Kris, sent me this yesterday.  She sings "I Want to be Loved by You"! 

Mary Lou babysat Tracy when she was little, and they used to play a game called "The Horrible Pink Curtain", a totally original game they made up.  Neither one of them remembers what the point of the game was now, but they had fun.  Tracy thinks this must be "The Horrible Pink Curtain's" grand daughter.  Look at those knobby knees!


After just one song from her, Daisy stayed behind Paul for protection.

****************
 
I am supposed to be pushing the protein.  Seems like all I do is eat, sleep, eat some more, and sleep some more.  I guess that's my job right now.  And soon a physical therapist will be bossing me around a couple days a week. I may soon be sleepwalking just to keep everyone happy.

 
And how's this for a cool iPhone case? 


4 comments:

DADD said...

If you got that I-phone cover, you may grab it and try to paint with it.
But I think Judi beat you anyway.

Rebecca2 said...

That is a really great coffee table your new, little pink friend is sitting on. Haven't seen one like it. Betty, Lynn's friend.

MOM/Gina said...

Love the iPhone case a lot.

Anonymous said...

Love the case, it's so you! Hugs!