Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday

Now playing on my iPod, Mark Chestnut - "Bubba Shot the Jukebox Last Night."


Nasty

I have washed the bathroom rugs and mopped the floor. There was a poor little dead mouse lying on the floor in my studio room yesterday. My bathroom was the crime scene. Kat must have tortured the poor thing in there a long time. I think it died from loss of blood.



Kasey blowing up a balloon on the pontoon boat.


Align CenterFall trees at Half Moon Lake a few years ago.


Grand Canyon from 38,000 feet up. I rode a mule down to the river once. I just had a little cheap camera, and the only pictures I have are two I took of the wranglers.

***********************

I have about a dozen magpies hanging around my yard today. Don't know why they're here. Maybe Barrie dropped a couple of meat scraps down by the carport.

I also have two doves who are finding something good in the hard dirt of my driveway.

No comments: