Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday

Now playing on iPod, Creedance Clearwater - "Bad Moon Rising"


Chives

Judi has some chives in her yard and asked about cutting them back. I have grown the same pot of chives in my kitchen window for years. I even left the pot outside one winter, and brought it back in. I have to cut mine back. This is what I did to it today. I'll try to remember to take a picture of it next week to see how fast it grows.

*************************
We were all pleasantly surprised at art group this morning. There are lots of bids of the artwork we put up for the silent auction. The auction ends Friday.
*************************
John and Michelle Overgaag were at the Senior Center for lunch today. Jenny was with them. So good to see my old students! Well, they're not old, but I am!
************************

Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels."

2 comments:

Judi said...

I didn't know you could grow chives inside. Guess I never thought of it.

Anonymous said...

Sure glad you didn't put that picture of me on your blog. I hardly recognized myself. rwm