Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday

Lazy day today. I have done a load of laundry, but haven't made my bed yet. I guess I'll navigate downstairs to get another cup of coffee.

I've been struggling with a watercolor painting of Fremont Lake. Just can't get it. I'm putting it away for a while - might finish it someday or might not.

I transferred a drawing of an old rusty car to a new sheet of paper and think I will start on that today. I'm in the mood, after seeing the painting Vicky had matted and framed.


View up towards the Flying A.

St. Hubert Church in Bondurant.


The fake moose in the Hoback.
**********************
The pictures are some I took a year or two ago. I took a drive through Bondurant and the Hoback looking for fall colors.



2 comments:

Judi said...

The church picture looks like a fine painting...did you photoshop-play with it? The clouds are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I photoshopped it.
D