Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday

Now playing on XM "Highway" - Sara Evans "As If"



We used to have an old metal cupboard by the front door. I kept a rug on it because Midnight liked to sleep there. The picture wasn't posed. I bought a "Beware of Dog" sign for the front gate, and hadn't gotten it put up yet. It was a "Kodak Moment."


Another picture I found in an old photo album. Barrie, Tonya Nelson and Brenda Montgomery in first grade. I didn't teach Barrie in first grade, so don't know what she was doing there. But it looks like she is bossing Tonya and Brenda around!

*************************
Looks like another beautiful day. It got up to 100 F on my little front porch, facing west.

Can't find the cat, but I can hear her. I'm sure she has something she shouldn't. This morning, early, she was playing on top of me on the bed with one of my putty erasers which I thought I had hidden from her.

Still haven't finished the old car watercolor, but this morning I have the urge to get something going with colored pencils.

No comments: