Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday

Now playing on my iPod - Miranda Lambert, "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend"

About 8:00 last night, I looked out the window and decided I had to try to get a picture of the moon and the sky. I was happy with the way it turned out.


Koda and Tulip in lead. They look like Mutt and Jeff. It was Koda's first time in lead, and he looks like he has a big smile on his face.


Going into Willow Lake


A water break.


*******************
I didn't have any pictures, so stole some Barrie took yesterday on her training run. She said it was 21 degrees.

Two items I read on the news yesterday:

New York City is suffering a bedbug infestation.

The town of Dublin, Georgia, is putting saggy, baggy pants in the category of indecent exposure, with violators facing fines of up to $200. "We've gotten several complaints from citizens saying the folks with britches down below their buttocks was offensive, and wasn't there something we could do about it," Dublin Mayor Best said.

No comments: