Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday

Now playing on XM radio - Brad Paisley "Waitin' on a Woman.



This morning I cleaned out two dresser drawers in the big dresser in my downstairs bedroom. Making a little more room for KC's things and getting rid of some of my old junk. In the bottom of one of the drawers, I found these swizzle sticks. Two are from the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas, one from the Fremont, and one from the Sand's Bar in Rock Springs. Boy, are these from way in the past! I think I made my first trip to Vegas in about 1960.

*****************************


Come on Mom, smile.


A pair of new Wranglers for KC.


And something else new. A dancing dress maybe?

*********************
Lenore borrowed my canning stuff yesterday. Today she brought me a jar of apple butter she made from the crab apples in her yard. Should be good on the biscuits I'm planning on making tonight.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

from a lion trainer to a dancing star Bill

Anonymous said...

haha my evil mom look...

Judi said...

Perhaps a Halloween dress. It'd look great over her snowsuit.
I have a g-daughter who loves flamingos. Can I trade you for some McD toys?