Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday

XM Radio is cutting out - lots of interference, so iPod is playing a Johnny Cash playlist.

Okay, I asked Kasey if she wanted Kat and she did. So I told her I was giving Kat to her. She decided she was going to teach "her cat" to be petted. Well, we'll see.

I worked on the painting of an old rusty car today. I haven't ruined it so far, but it is sure going slow.

Barrie went to Kristi's house yesterday. She had clothes to give away that her little girl had outgrown. Good grief! Barrie came home with four large bags of clothes. Cute clothes and nice clothes. When she came in the door, Kasey called upstairs to me, "Grandma, you have to clean your closet!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they were from kristi:) i'm on my 3rd load of wash, nobody's gonna see kc wearing the sme thing twice any time soon!

Anonymous said...

well she taught her to give high fives, it's a start

Judi said...

Everything you said about Kat is true! Good luck,Kasey.

Anonymous said...

From a dancing star to a lion tamer>

Bill